Our technical audit is suited for those that need clarity about the current campaigns and how their whole website sits on the internet. We look at a variety of products within your online business from, SEO, PPC, Adwords & Analytics to make our analysis as well as our online landscape research.
Who needs it?
If you’re asking the questions below or similar, then a clarity report is what you might need. A clarity report will give you an external viewpoint of your business. You maybe so involved in your business you can’t see the woods from the trees.
Here are some questions you might be asking:
1. Why aren’t I found on the 1st page of Google?
2. Why are my visits to my website are low?
3. Why are my orders are low?
4. Am I spending too much on Google Adwords?
5. Why is my competitors ranked higher than me?
6. My campaigns feel stagnant for that last 4-5 months
7. Is my current company skilled enough or worse, is he ripping off?
8. I don’t know where to begin and need help.
How it works
We’ll provide you with a questionnaire so we can ask you questions and you can also tell us your pain points.
Google Merchant Centre
Google Webmaster Tools
Our fees are determined on how large the audit report will be. We’ll write an outline of what is to be produced before we start for you to agree. We don’t list pricing because all technical reports are bespoke but as a guideline, our reports start from £400.
In short if you’re a bit loss with the direction of your business regarding marketing then maybe this audit report is what you need. Call Click Metrics today.